Gynecology is the special branch of medicine that focuses on the health of women. It is a specialist field which trains medical professionals to diagnose and treat women who suffer from different kinds of health issues from time to time. The field of Gynecology focuses on the physical conditions pertaining to women and their body parts, in particular, their reproductive organs. Dr. Sonali Motewar of Motewar Hospital Nanded is considered as the best gynecologist in Nanded. Let us have a detailed look at the crucial role played by the Motewar Hospital Nanded.
Specialist in Gynecology
Dr. Sonali Motewar who is Gynecologists is trained medical professional in. Obstetrics is the field which takes care of the pregnancy and birth aspects of medical science. Specialization in Gynecology helps medical professionals to treat many types of diseases in women right from the simple ones to those that require surgeries.
Health issues attended by Dr. Sonali Motewar
Many kinds of health issues experienced by women are attended to by trained Gynecologists. Some such health problems attended to by our Gynecologists are listed below for better understanding about the same.
- Reproductive system in women
- Preventive care for a healthy life
- Primary care to safeguard women health
- Pregnancy & Delivery
- Surgery Management
- Menopause and related symptoms
- Yearly screening & physical examination
Gynecologic health issues faced by women generally are also treated by trained Gynecologists in a professional manner. Some such general gynecologic issues faced by women are enlisted below for the benefit of all concerned.
- Medical support for Pelvic issues
- Bleeding in abnormal levels
- Counseling on Contraceptive related issues
- Chronic pain related to Pelvis
- Disorders pertaining to Pelvic floors
- Fibroids in Uterus
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Cancerous and Precancerous health abnormalities
- Infections in Urinary Tract & Vaginal Yeast
- Lack of bladder control
- Hormonal imbalances
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Diseases transmitted through sexual intercourse
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Disorders pertaining to Menstruation like irregularity or extended bleeding
Diagnostic tools used by us assess women health
Many modern scientific diagnostic instruments are available for diagnosing health related issues pertaining to women. Specific medical examinations in use to diagnose the exact health issues in women are listed below.
- Pap Smear Tests
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
Important facts about Gynecology
Below mentioned are some of the important points pertaining to Gynecology.
- General health of Women in terms of Tissues, Organs and Hormones
- Post Partum or Post Delivery care
- Pregnancy, Delivery and childbirth
- Preconception health in Women